从这里了解印度人对中国的看法

中国医生从一名女子的肚子取出“躺”了三个月的24厘米长筷子

2016-03-26 20:33 30个评论 字号:

Doctors in central China were baffled when they removed a nine-inch-long chopstick from a woman’s stomach that had been there for three months.

中国中部,医生从一名女子的肚子里取出“躺”了三个月的9英寸长筷子后惊呆了

Tang Tang, 23, was suffering from abdominal pain at her home in Chongqing on March 22 when she needed to be rushed to hospital to have it removed.

She had accidentally swallowed it a few months ago when she was shoving it down her throat to force herself to vomit, according to Huanqiu.com, an affiliation of the People’s Daily Online.

3月22日,在重庆的家里,23岁的唐唐感到腹痛,需要紧急送往医院。

据环球网报道,几个月前,唐唐用筷子“掏”喉咙,想通过刺激咽喉部把胃里的东西呕吐出来。

Last December Tang Tang was at home eating dinner when she began feeling unwell.

去年12月,唐唐在家吃晚饭,突然感到不舒服。

She thought it would be a good idea to put a chopstick down her throat to force herself to be sick.

Unfortunately her fingers slipped and the nine inch stick went straight down her throat and into her stomach.

唐唐拿出一根筷子,仰起喉咙,用筷子“掏”喉咙,想通过刺激咽喉部把胃里的东西呕吐出来。没想到,手没拿稳,筷子直接通过喉咙“掉”到了唐唐的肚子里

The 23-year-old did not seek immediate medical attention because she was not feeling so much pain at the time.

Tang Tang did not tell anyone and carried on as usual. Bizarrely she thought her stomach acids would dissolve the chopstick and it would eventually disappear.

23岁的唐唐发现肚子不大痛,并未立即去看医生,

她也没给任何人提及“生吞”筷子这件事,每天还照常工作。她以为自己的胃酸会慢慢溶掉筷子。

Three months later she was still able to eat and drink normally, but suddenly she started feeling abdominal pain and discomfort.

Tang Tang was rushed to Third Military Medical University Southwest Hospital for treatment.

唐唐近三月,照样吃喝、工作,但是感觉腹部隐痛不适。

唐唐被送往西南医院接受治疗。

Speaking to the People’s Daily, doctor Qian Feng, who x-rayed Tang Tang, said the chopstick had entered her left upper abdomen.

He said: ‘It looked like the stomach and the intestines had been pierced by the chopstick.’

The doctor added that Tang Tang’s situation was very urgent and any sudden movement could make the chopstick penetrate a major organ. In essence, she could have died.

西南医院医生钱锋对人民日报记者说,筷子已经进入了唐唐的左上腹

估计把胃和结肠戳穿了

当时情况非常紧急,若是一个大的动作,唐唐肚子里的筷子有可能掇伤某个重要器官,随时危及生命。

Qian Feng decided to use laparoscopic surgery to minimize any trauma through keyhole surgery.

Fortunately for Tang Tang the surgery was successful, she has now been discharged from hospital.

钱锋决定用腹腔镜手术,以最大限度减少创伤。

庆幸的是,手术非常成功,唐唐已经可以出院了

9d9e0d8fgw1f2ajik81bnj20hm0nh40g

以下是英国每日邮报读者的评论:

译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2016032604.html
外文地址:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3506073/Nine-inch-long-chopstick-removed-woman-s-stomach-swallowed-accident-left-three-months.html

ray weaver, baltimore, United States, 2 days ago
Bet you can tell her boyfriend by the smile on his face
0
3

可以告诉她男朋友了

hmmm….not so much, Dallas, United States, 2 days ago

ummmm….what?!? Bet she’s fun at parties. 😉
0
4

ray weaver, baltimore, United States, 2 days ago

Bachelor Parties
0
1

单身派对

 

tangerinedream, Dry Heat, United States, 2 days ago

Accidently..I don’t think so..
1
6

意外?我认为不是意外

 

sarfgarfia, freeland, United States, 2 days ago

you dont swallow a 9 inch chop stick it isnt possible. But it is possible to swallow 9 inches of some things, maybe she was auditioning
1
5

不是故意吞的话,筷子是不可能掉进去的

不过吞下9英尺长的东西是可能的

 

Mr Happiness, West Coast, United States, 2 days ago

Tang Tang Dumb Dumb.
2
4

唐唐笨笨

 

JB, Barnsley, United Kingdom, 2 days ago

How does that accidentally happen? Answers on a postcard please!
1
5

怎么可能发生啊?

把答案写在纸片上吧!

 

Jake, Boston, United States, 2 days ago

Billions of meals are eaten with chopsticks every day and she manages to swallow one….I’d love to know the real story as to how.

每天那么多顿饭是用筷子吃的,她居然吞下了筷子。

我想知道真正的故事,我想知道是怎么做到的。

友荐云推荐
  1. 厉害的不是吞下筷子,而是吞下后能照常吃喝工作几个月。可见其有非凡的耐受力,是个真正的女汉子。难得!赞她一个也无妨。