三泰虎

中国 vs 印度,谁会赢

China vs India - Who Would Win?

中国 vs 印度,谁会赢

hqdefault.jpg

以下是youtube网友的评论:

Random Guy

Rip to Nepal , being stuck between those two huge giants

尼泊尔安息吧,被困在两个巨人之间

 

Aman Bhakta

India has pretty good relations with Nepal

印度和尼泊尔的关系非常好

 

P Demmy

Nepal is just greedy country ,india provides generous help but still nepal believes in China's supermacy

尼泊尔是一个贪婪的国家,印度向尼泊尔提供了慷慨的帮助,尼泊尔却仍然支持中国

 

Random Guy

And I am a Nepalese myself I still haven't forgot how India did a border lock when we had a massive earthquake during the 2015 and how everyone suffered.

我自己也是尼泊尔人,我仍然没有忘记2015年我们发生大地震时印度是如何封锁边境的,每个尼泊尔人都遭受了痛苦。

 

VJ BD

Neither can invade each other wiyhout suffering heavy losses.

不管谁侵略谁,都会遭受严重的损失

 

Aloko Zay

worlds getting overpopulated anyways

这个世界人口过剩啊

 

Shoail Shamim

Humanity wins and there's no need for wars...peace is what we need

人性赢了,不需要战争,和平才是我们需要的

 

LordAwesome Tony

If they went to war, it’s 100% WW3. There’s so much power play, and they won’t miss the change to gain control.

如果两国爆发战争,那就是第三次世界大战

 

Garcello

This gives me chills

听着就让我不寒而栗

 

EomNight
I’m an Indian and as also mentioned by another person, India won’t start a war unless attacked, we have come close to wars with Pakistan but nothing more

我是印度人,其他人也提到过,印度不会发动战争,除非受到攻击,我们已经差点与巴基斯坦开战,仅此而已

 

VyX XyX

Nobody would win, it will be a stalemate but with high casualty

没有谁会是赢家,结果会是僵局,造成大量人员伤亡

 

henrique salvatti

With the two countries at a fast industrial pace it will make a conflict over water reserves in the Himalayas quite imminent in the next 20 years

随着两国快速的工业发展,未来20年,围绕喜马拉雅山脉水资源的冲突将迫在眉睫

 

Luzios R6

china would easily win.

中国将轻松获胜。

 

Nvight

Basically its just quantity vs quality

基本上这就是数量和质量的对决

 

Carrot Thompson’s vids

It’s between who makes allies with each other if China makes allies with the US then China will win and if India makes it with Russia not very likely to win

如果中国和美国结盟,中国就会赢;如果印度和俄罗斯结盟,就不太可能赢

 

krishna

India would get beat badly

印度会被痛扁的

 

Dead In & Out

As a person who lives in Nepal which is sandwiched between India and China it is horrifying to even imagine that.

作为一个生活在尼泊尔的人,尼泊尔这个国家夹在印度和中国之间,想想都觉得可怕

 

Aksh J

I believe if it was only India vs China, China would win but USA would definitely help India, therefore, most likely the victory will be of India

如果是印度和中国单挑,中国会赢;不过美国肯定会帮助印度,因此,胜利最有可能是印度

 

ISHAN WAYNE

Who would win.. i don't know.
But i know this for sure if the war happens, humanity will lose.

谁会赢,我不知道。不过,可以肯定,如果战争爆发,人类会失败。

 

Jugs Ma
As a Singaporean , we stands neutral in this debate

作为新加坡人,我在这个问题上保持中立

 

collins A

China would win. Greater budget and more nukes.

中国会赢。预算更充足,核武器也更多

 

Mysterious Aki

As an Indian, I would like for india to win. But I don’t think that would happen being honest.

作为印度人,我当然希望印度能赢。但说实话,我认为这是不可能的。

 

Zedkiller Bros

If I really think about it I think India would win. Good allies is all you need to win any battle.

仔细想想,我认为印度会赢。有能帮上忙的盟友,是你打赢战争的关键

 

Abhinav

I am an Indian but I call for peace no fight. Jai hind

我是印度人,我呼吁和平,不要战争。

 

Typical
India's nowhere near China, don't put China to shame by comparing it with India... India better drive's it's comparison with Uganda, even Nigeria has twice the per capita income then India

印度连中国的边都沾不上,不要拿中国和印度比较,否则这会让中国蒙羞的

印度还是与乌干达去比把,就连尼日利亚的人均收入都是印度的两倍啊

 

ZD Tluanga

As an asian who may have chinese ancestral lineage living and born in india .. This is pretty messed up

作为一个可能有中国血统的亚洲人,在印度出生并长大,这太糟糕了

 

Vishwakrit Nayak

I don't care if india is weaker than china (I am a indian)

I just hope there is no war

我是印度人,不在乎印度是否比中国弱,我只希望这个世界没有战争

 

CITSATNAF

When China and India are in war we Nepali will see missile all over sky.

一旦中国和印度爆发战争,我们尼泊尔人就会看到导弹在天上飞来飞去

 

Manan Sood

Me being an Indian
Hmmmmm I don't really know but I don't wanna die

我是印度人,嗯,我不知道谁会赢,反正我不想死

三泰虎原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 印度看中国 » 中国 vs 印度,谁会赢

()
分享到: