PM Modi launches new digital payment sy em e-RUPI: Key points
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday launched India's new digital payment sy em e-RUPI via video conferencing.
It is developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on its UPI platform, in collaboration with the department of financial services, ministry of health & family welfare and national health authority.
e-RUPI is a cashless and contactless instrument for digital payment. It is a QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher, which is delivered to the mobile of the beneficiaries
It connects the sponsors of the services with the beneficiaries and service providers in a digital manner without any physical interface.
Here are the key points from Modi's address:
* e-RUPI voucher will help make digital transactions more prevalent in the country.
* Today the country is giving a new dimension to digital governance with e-RUPI.
* The voucher is going to play a vital role in making direct benefit transaction (DBT) more effective in digital transactions in India.
* It will help everyone in targeted, transparent and leakage free delivery.
* e-RUPI is an example of how India is moving forward & connecting people in the 21st century with the help of advanced technology.
* Today, India is showing the world that they are second to none in adopting technology and connecting with it.
* When it comes to innovations, use of technology in service delivery, India has the ability to give global leadership along with big countries of the world.
This purpose specific cashless and contactless transactions will effectively curb fraudulent transactions and contribute to transparency in them. Kudos galore....
A foolish prime minister who has no idea how to revive economy
there are already so many methods of cashless payment.
why do we need another one? just to boasted about it?
Feku's jumlas are never ending
Need More Land
Bharat is Building!
Modiji should graciously retire to himyas and let indians rule themselves.His 7 yrs of rule was disastrous for this nation.Under modi's deshbhakt hindu raaj,india got defeated by chinese,number of factories reduced,almost 30 lakh people died from covid in BJP ruled states,military has become weaker,parliament is resembling russian duma.
John The Rice Bag
PUT ON UR MASK.... a complete face mask since ur beard carries innumerable vir ses.... An uneducated bearded monk talks digital to his illogical and illiterate bhaktaard, fekutaard and gobartaards
An honest, sincere and foolproof step towards eradication of co ption and anti national activities financing.
pl save us from this person
Modi thinks that if people can pay without cash, they are rich. People need money in the bank to make these "cashless " payments. First help people to earn money.
Earlier go nments used to launch dams, highways, railways, airports. This one launches apps after banning other apps. Baap of aaps
India’s payment infrastructure is robust; pandemic proved that. People may give it a po itical color but the fact is that digital payment infrastructure is robust and resilient. And that's something to appreciate and applaud.
another fail scheme, like digital India, make in India etc.
0% work...100% marketing...
I want to ask if our money is safe in Banks?
Killing income and develo payment platforms. Duh
Good going, welcome launch
can he launch something to get some money to the people of India
Syed Shah Nawaz Ali
Modi please launch E Rupees crypto. Let's beat Chinese to it.
The corrupted babus might hate Modi for this!