三泰虎

印度一艘驳船在孟买海岸附近沉没

 638 ONGC men stranded off Maharashtra, Gujarat coasts rescued, search still on for 93

638名被困马哈拉施特拉邦和古吉拉特邦海岸的印度石油天然气公司(ONGC雇员获救,搜救其余93人的工作仍在继续

9d9e0d8fly1gqokhgmqsnj20dm096gq1.jpg

MUMBAI/NEW DELHI: Five Indian Navy ships, along with naval helicopters and the Coast Guard, were racing ag inst time to locate and rescue 91 crew members of Barge Papaa (P-305) who were still missing till late Tuesday night, more than 20 hours after their barge sank 35 nautical miles off the Mumbai coast in the intervening hours of Monday and Tuesday. A total of 180 survivors from the barge, however, have been rescued.

孟买/新德里:五艘印度海军军舰、海军直升机和海岸警卫队争分夺秒寻找和营救P-305的91名船员,这些人直到周二深夜仍下落不明。在周一和周二期间,这艘P-305驳船在距孟买海岸35海里的地方沉没,已经过了20多个小时。不过,船上总共有180名幸存者已经获救。

In the massive search operation that began after four vessels in all — two barges off the city’s coast and a barge and drill vessel off Pipavav port in Gujarat — went adrift as cyclone Tauktae stormed past India’s western coast, a total of 638 people who were aboard had either been rescued or their vessels taken to safety till Tuesday evening. The security of all the personnel on board the three vessels apart from P-305 had been secured, offi als said.

气旋Tauktae袭击了印度西海岸,导致四艘船受困-其中两艘在古吉拉特邦的Pipavav港附近,另两艘是Pipavav港附近的驳船和钻探船,随后展开了大规模的搜救行动,截至周二晚间,船上共有638人获救,船只被转移至安全地带。官员们表示,除P-305外,三艘船上所有人员的安全都已得到保障。

Apart from the 180 on P-305, there were 137 personnel on board the barge GAL Constructor which ran aground off Mumbai’s Colaba coast. They were all rescued on Tuesday, said Navy and ONGC sources. The third barge, Support Station-3 with 220 on board, which drifted north-west off Pipavav port, was hooked to a tugboat and all on board were safe, sources said. All three barges belong to Shapoorji Pallonji group company Afcons and had on board people hired by the company.

除了P-305上的180人外,还有1在孟买科拉巴海岸搁浅的“GAL Constructor”号驳船上的37名人员。印度海军和印度石油天然气公司消息人士称,他们在周二全部获救。消息人士称,载有220人的第三艘驳船Support Station-3号从Pipavav港向西北方向漂流,船上被一艘拖船钩住,船上的人都安全。这三艘驳船都属于Shapoorji Pallonji集团公司Afcons,船上人员都是该公司的雇员。

The drill vessel, Drillship Sagar Bhushan, owned by ONGC, which too went adrift off Pipavav, had also been secured and was being taken back to Pipavav port at the time of going to press. It had 101 persons on board, including 38 ONGC employees.

印度石油天然气公司(ONGC)拥有的钻探船Sagar Bhushan号也在Pipavav附近漂流,在报道发表时,这艘钻探船也已安全返回Pipavav港。船上共有101人,包括38名ONGC员工。

以下是印度时报读者的评论:译者:Jessica.Wu

Surender nath R

Why the barges were not evacuated ahead of the severe storm based on the forecast? Unbelievable. Action should be taken ag inst the persons responsible

有天气预报,为什么驳船没有在风暴来临前撤离?

难以置信,我们应该对责任人采取行动

 

Sridhar K1

INDIAN apathy to "Safety First" sucks at all levels. Indians' life is ch.. The evacuation process must have started and completed at least 24 hours before the cyclone struck. This company wanted to save on evacuation and re-mobilization costs of such a large number of workers offshore. Are these workers insured?

印度人对“安全第一”的认识在各个层面上都很薄弱。

印度人的生命是廉价的。撤离过程必须在气旋袭击前至少24小时完成。

这家公司想要节省大量人员疏散费用。这些工人有保险吗?

 

PaniPuri

Too bad...but we did know about the cyclone and its intensity days earlier..How were they not asked to return..? Our habit of waking up after the dge is done exposes all.

太糟糕了……我们几天前就知道有气旋会袭击,也知道它的强度,他们怎么没被召回来?

我们总是在灾难发生后才醒悟

 

Ram kumar kuncha

Who let then stay there when there was a warning given since last 3 days, who is ronsible for this, even if they were needed to stay there what precautions were followed

过去3天都有预警,谁让他们留在那里,谁就要对此负责,即使他们需要留在那里,有采取什么预防措施吗?

 

Indian

WHEN KNEW CYCLONE WAS COMING WHY WE'RE ALL IN SEA..

知道气旋即将来临,为什么还留在海上…

 

Melman const

93 are still missing no FIR raised. ag inst ONGC and contractor (AFCONS) responsible persons.  

93人仍下落不明,却未对ONGC和承包商(AFCONS)的负责人立案。

 

Ankit Saxena

pray for well being of all, no more negative news please.

indian navy,coast Guard,Ongc ...Pray for strength to them to complete search and rescue operations as soon as possible.

祈祷所有人健康平安,不要再传坏消息了。愿神赐予印度海军、海岸警卫队、印度石油天然气公司力量,让他们尽快完成搜救工作。

 

Original Patel

May God stop punishing Indians. We Indians promise to redeem ourselves from now on. We promose not to do e ls.

神啊,不要再惩罚印度人了。我们印度人承诺从现在开始救赎自己,我们保证不再干坏事了。

 

Hero

everyone knows cyclone is coming then why ONGC or go nment didn't vacated this place what a shame.

we lost precious tax payers

每个人都知道飓风就要来了,为什么印度石油天然气公司和政府没有让这些人撤离,可耻,我们失去了宝贵的纳税人

 

d_kmar

ONGC is completely responsible for its employees safety. Action be taken on the Director's and management.

印度石油天然气公司应对其员工的安全负全责,对董事和管理层采取行动。

 

Rowdy

Indian Navy Zindabad

印度海军万岁

 

U C

Warning was given by IMD since past 5 days..... why did not they evacuate on friday itself..... plenty of time

过去5天都有预警.....他们为什么不在周五撤离,时间足够

 

Krishna Cvg

What is surprising is nowadays the path and ferocity of the cyclones are well predicted few days in advance

气旋的路径和强度都是提前几天预报的,还出现这种情况,太令人惊讶了。

 

BALAJI IYENGAR

according to feku Nehru and Congress is responsible for this

按照莫迪的说法,尼赫鲁和国大党对此负有责任

 

Prabhakar R

Omg thats a huge number.. pray they all are rescued..

天哪,这么多人,祈祷他们都能获救。

 

Shriniwas Dukhande

There was a cyclone warning. Why the precious people were not evacuated earlier by ONGC authorities ?

有气旋警报,为什么印度石油天然气公司没有早些疏散这些人?

 

Aditya Pandey

Modi is perosonally responsible for creation of cyclone in first place. he is deliberately not taking steps for these cyclones to not form and cause so much dge. He should resign - typical chamche in this comment section working in guidance of congress toolkit.

莫迪个人对飓风的产生负有首要责任。他故意不采取措施,导致气旋造成如此大的损害,他应该引咎辞职——这是国大党的典型评论。

 

My GOW

Didnt they know typhoon coming? Does ONGC have saftely guidlines?

他们不知道气旋要来了吗?

印度石油天然气公司有安全指南吗?

 

Buisness Kuwait

no need to rescue ..india is over populated

没必要搜救,反正印度人口过剩

 

Girish Purandare

Hope they are all rescued.

希望他们都能获救

三泰虎原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 印度资讯 » 印度一艘驳船在孟买海岸附近沉没

()
分享到: