PM Modi addresses jawans in Jaisalmer: Top quotes
NEW DELHI: Keeping up with his annual tradition, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday celebrated the occasion of Diwali with the Indian Army soldiers - in Jaisalmer's Longewala this year - and exhorted citizens to light a diya as a salute to our "fearless soldiers". Here are the key quotes from PM Modi's address to jawans:
* If anyone casts an evil eye on us, our soldiers reply to them befittingly.
* Today, I also extend my heartiest greetings to the brave mothers, sisters and children, and salute their sacrifice.
* People often questioned why I celebrated Diwali with jawans. How can I stay away from my own people on the occasion of Diwali?
* Entire world feels troubled by expansionist forces, expansionism shows a distorted mindset.
* Whether you are serving the nation in icy heights or in deserts, my Diwali is complete only when I see the smiles on your face.
* If there's any post that most Indians remember, it's the Longewala post. Everyone remembers this name. People will always remember the battle of Longewala.
* India is working rapidly to increase its defence capability & make its defence sector Atmanirbhar. We've decided to focus on the indigenous arms factory. This one decision of the defence sector propelled 130 crore Indians to work towards vocal for local doctrine.
* Today, country's Army is engaged in military exercises with other big countries
* Indian Armed Forces have shown that they can strike on terrorist havens anywhere, anytime.
* The Indian Armed Forces worked on a war footing during Covid-19 pandemic and contributed at every level ensuring availability of masks, sanitizers, PPE kits, medical equipment, and hospitals in the country.
Hats off to him for standing and celebrating with our Braves for 6th straight year, putting Nation above Personal Interests. All the Anti-Nationalists have already started calling it a PR Stunt.
No PM of the past ever concentrated on giving personal visit to jawans in the to mingle and celebrate their day of any festival. India needs such a strong leader to make our country stronger, that is only possible with a committed and hard working leader like NaMo.
I am proud of my Prime Minister
India needs such strong PM like Modi for next years.
MODIJI,FIRST EVER PATRIOTIC P.M visited armed forces for. divali celebrations.. great festival of Hindus . P.Ms of traitor NEHRU CLAN n puppet MMS ..never done so
Visit by PM on Borders on the Diwali or otherwise Boost the Morale of Solders, He is the Only PM who take care of solders .
very good move sir. happy diwali. jai hind.
Hahaha... new getup ? showman of India !
Please don't insult the Indian Amry uniform. It is not for a liar like you.
Good excuse to escape the most polluted day in Delhi every year. Why not simply admit to that?
The biggest showman on earth, with a new cap
In 15000 year of Indian subcontinent history we haven't had such a divine leader . In our area we are thinking of removing all Hindu Gods and goddesses idols from the temples and replacing them with our Supreme leader Idols .
the nation requires bachelor leaders so that they can give time to the nation. married leaders have to spend time with their family and relatives which is a drain on the nation.
salute to all our Braveheart and PM!!
HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL!!
the proud PM the great leader... love you
If pappu was PM he would spend his Diwali in Thailand or Italy
bjp can only get back pok and cok and PAKISTAN, time to get back pok, cok and PAKISTAN....
Why is he contemplating to withdraw forces from kailash range which indian forces occupied recently?
Our jawans r very very brave
what about the economy?
what about the covid pandemic ? how many people are dying?