What are some things that happen only in India?
- Sumit is very well known businessman who earns so much.
- He marries a girl called Anjali.
- He takes care of her very well but she is still unhappy with him.
- She always wanted to be rich. She wants to get rid from this relationship.
- She registers false dowry case against her husband & his family members to extort large amount of money.
- He lost his reputation from the eyes of society although he was completely innocent.
- This is how life of one totally innocent man gets destroyed due to gold digger.
译文来源：三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/46507.html 译者：Joyceliu
- Vipasha is dentist by profession.
- She is in relationship with one guy since long time.
- She doesn't have courage to tell her parents about this relationship.
- She marries the guy chosen by her parents only to satisfy them.
- After marriage also she can't stop thinking about her boyfriend & can't get out of thoughts about him.
- She registers false dowry case against her husband & his family members.
- This innocent guy lost his well settled job & face so much hatred although he was completely innocent.
- Sumit and Meera were an adorable couple.
- They were in relationship since 3 years.
- One day he asks Meera to get physical intimacy. He said they'll have sex only if she agrees & is ready for it.
- She said yes & they fully enjoyed those moments.
- After some time, problems starts to arise in their relationship.
- They tried to sort out but miserably failed. So, he said to her "Let's break up, there is no any future of this relationship".
- She said "You've used me for sex, now you just see how I teach you the lesson".
- She registers false rape case against him & he gets arrested.
- This innocent guy lost his job & reputation although both the person had enjoyed sex on mutual consent.
- Mr. X is well known doctor whose income is very decent.
- He marries a girl who is teacher by profession.
- After marriage one day Mr. X caught his wife red handed having physical relationship with other man.
- Instead of saying sorry & accepting her mistake, she registers false dowry case against her husband & his family members to conceal her shameless crime called "adultery".
- Mr.X & his family members gets arrested.
- Mr. X lost his reputation & job.
- He faced lots of unfair criticism from the people living in society.
- Very helpful guy sees one woman.
- Woman looks confused & it clearly looked that she needs help.
- This guy asks that woman very politely "May I help you if you don’t mind? "
- Instead of saying thank you that woman shows suspicious eyes & screamed "Get lost you creep. You just need chances to talk with woman"
- Harish is very well known & published writer.
- He marries a beautiful girl called Aparna.
- She has done Masters in business administration & she earns very well.
- After marriage problems starts to arise in their married life.
- She registers alimony & maintenance case against her husband even though she was financially very stable.
- His eyes were filled with tears.
- He lost his reputation although he was totally innocent.
- Zaira Wasim is really good looking young actress.
- Zaira Wasim 是一位漂亮的年轻女演员。
- She was travelling in flight from Delhi to Mumbai.
- Co passenger named Vikas Sachdeva kept his legs on the armrest of the seat where the actress was seated
- 同行乘客Vikas Sachdeva把腿搭在女演员作为的扶手上。
- She shared her ordeal via Instagram story claiming that a middle-aged man who was seated behind her on a flight, moved his foot up and down her neck and back.
- Vikas also apologised when the actress shouted at him when the flight landed at Mumbai airport
- The suspect gets arrested by Mumbai Police for allegedly molesting the actress onboard a Vistara flight from Delhi to Mumbai.
Karthick Shanmugam, Proprietor (2018-present)
I have a shop in my home town and no products here are with price tag. Cost of the product I say is depending on my mood. I have a separate prize tag for men and women which is something differs up to 2x.
Man: Whats the cost?
Man: Will u give it for ₹80??
Me :(packs the product)
BOTH SATISFIED. DEAL FINISHED
Women: Whats the cost?
Women: (calculation in mind and comes up with an unexpected cost)
Women: Will u give it for ₹150??
Me: Make it as ₹160.
Women : No way .give it for ₹150.
Me : Make it as ₹155.
Women: Not a single penny more than ₹150.
Me :(with a failure expression in face and un controllable Lough inside)(packs the product)
Me: Its only for u at these cheap cost madam. Don't say anyone you bought these for this cost.
“By saying so the she believes that they bought for very cheap prize. And the hel tendency with in het starts to work”
Women: Ok I will say as ₹200.
BOTH SATISFIED. DEAL NOT FINISHED.
She will come back with another women and ask for ₹160.
AND THE CHAIN CONTINUES.
FINALLY TO MY POINT
INDIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY TO HAVE DIFFERENT PRIZE LIST FOR WOMEN.
HAPPY SHOPG SSISTERS.
Some brothers(not sisters) get offend because missing of EXAMPLE 3.
As your wish here comes.
Women 2 : Whats the cost?
Me: ₹300.(The same product)
Women 2 :(calculation in mind and comes up with an unexpected cost)
Women 2 : Will u give it for ₹80?? (Which is actually my cost prize).
Me : Make it as ₹85.
Women 2 : No i will take 2. Give for ₹75.
Poor Me : ₹85 is final offer for you.
She leaves the shop
This also happens both EXAMPLE 2&3 has the probability of 70&30 respectively.
Pics of my SHOP