三泰虎

发现26具尸体,驳船上49人仍下落不明

 Cyclone Tauktae: 26 bodies recovered, 49 on board barge still missing

发现26具尸体,驳船上49人仍下落不明

9d9e0d8fly1gqpqp65fg7j210n0o5qt5.jpg

MUMBAI: The bodies of 26 personnel on board Barge Papaa (P-305), which sunk amid the fury unleashed by Cyclone Tauktae, were recovered from the Arabian Sea by Indian Navy warships engaged in search and rescue operations through Tuesday and Wednesday. The bodies were found floating 50 to 60 nautical miles (over 90km) off the Mumbai coast. Forty nine crew members are still missing, while 186 have been rescued.

孟买:气旋Tauktae引发的风暴导致驳船Papaa(P-305)沉没,周二和周三印度海军军舰在阿拉伯海进行搜救行动时,发现26具尸体。这些遗体是在距孟买海岸50至60海里(90多公里)的海面上被发现的。目前仍有49名船员失踪,186人获救。

A total of 273 personnel were earlier said to have been on board, but the ONGC, which had deployed the barge, revised the count to 261 on Wednesday. The search operations for the missing 49 will continue, offi als said.

据称船上共有273人,但部署驳船的印度石油天然气公司(ONGC)周三将这一数字修正为261人。有关官员说,对失踪49人的搜索行动将继续进行。

Five Navy ships — INS Kochi, Kolkata, Beas, Betwa and Teg — P8I maritime surveillance aircraft, and Chetak and Sea King helicopters have been engaged in the search at sea which began on Monday, with 1,500-plus personnel pressed into service. The Navy said it was still hopeful of finding survivors.

五艘海军舰艇——科钦号、加尔各答号、比阿斯号、贝特瓦号和Teg - P8I号海上侦察机,以及印度豹和海王直升机已经参与了周一开始的海上搜救工作,1500多名人员参与搜救。印度海军表示,仍有希望找到幸存者。

The operation began after four vessels — two barges off Mumbai’s coast and a barge and drill vessel off Gujarat’s Pipavav port — went adrift. A total of 638 people had been rescued by Tuesday evening.

搜救行动是在四艘船漂走后开始的,这四艘船分别是孟买海岸外的两艘驳船和古吉拉特邦Pipavav港外的一艘驳船和钻井船。截至周二晚间,共有638人获救。

Navy offi als said INS Kochi reached Mumbai harbour on Wednesday with four bodies and 125 survivors before sailing back to join the rescue effort again. INS Kolkata was to enter Mumbai harbour late Wednesday night to disembark the other survivors and bring back the bodies of the rest of the victims, offi als said.

海军官 员说,科钦号周三抵达孟买港,船上带回四具尸体和125名幸存者,然后再返回加入救援行动。官员们说,加尔各答号将于周三晚间进入孟买港口,送其他幸存者上岸,并把其他遇难者的遗体运回。

以下是印度时报读者的评论:译者:Jessica.Wu

Raw

Gross negligence! Those responsible for the safety of the personnel, knowing intensity of cyclone must be punished.

严重疏忽!那些负责安全的人员明知气旋强度,却不下令船只返回,一定要惩罚他们。

 

karna karna

RIP. Go nment of India must institute an enquiry as to why the barge was at high seas even though cyclone alerr was raised 5 days ago .

安息吧。5天前就发出气旋警报了,该驳船为何仍留在公海上,政府必须调查。

 

Sridhar K1

Sue both ONGC and AFCONS for compensation.

起诉印度石油天然气公司和afcon公司,要求赔偿。

 

TruthSeeker

knowing the atrocious weather conditions forecasted well ahead, couldn't they suspend their operations and move their personnel on shore till things gets settled? aren't these companies responsible for this?

早就有预报恶劣天气,就不能暂停作业,把人员转移到岸上,等气旋过了再出海?难道这些公司不应该对此负责吗?

 

Melman const

No value for human life, no FIR or no arrest for negligence on ONGC or AFCONs. Just talk only, no action.

人命没有价值,怎么没有对ONGC或AFCONs公司的过失进行调查或逮捕相关负责人,只说不做。

 

Truth

GOVERNMENT MUST PUT HEAVY PENALTY TO BOTH COMPANIES & SUSPEND THE SENIOR OFFICIALS.

政府必须对这两家公司处以重罚,并将停职。

 

Ashish Aggarwal

Ongc should be questioned why it has so many people in see when there was a massive cyclone warning.

Human life has no value in this country

有发出气旋预警,为什么没让船撤回来,应该审问ONGC公司的负责人。

人命在这个国家没有价值

 

Murthykrishna

ONGC solely responsible for the loss of precious life of young people ...They should have instructed to stop the operation and brought all the staff members on top priority ...They know the severity of cyclone .....

印度石油天然气公司要对年轻宝贵生命的损失负全部责任…他们应该下令停止操作,并让所有工作人员上岸。他们知道气旋的强度

 

Human Being First

We already knew this is coming why weren't all staff called back for.

Just because of one day business we lost so many innocent lives. ALL CULPRITS COMPANIES SHOULD BE BOOKED FOR INTENTIONAL KILLING

已经知道气旋即将到来,为什么没有把所有员工都叫回来。就为了多干这一天,我们失去了那么多无辜的生命。以故意杀人罪对所有相关公司立案

 

Domo Slate

Very tragic. Against nature's fury any man-made structure does not withstand. Graceful to our valient navy personnel who could do the rescue of many people.

太悲剧了。任何人造建筑都无法抵挡大自然的暴怒。感谢我们英勇的海军,他们拯救很多人。

 

Ravishankar Nanaiah

This is GROSS NEGLIGENCE and nothing else. Whole world knew about the cyclone and what these people were doing there????? Whoever is their head MUST BE SACKED FOR NOT INSTRUCTING THE PERSONEELS TO VACATE ON TIME...

这是重大过失。全世界都知道气旋要来了,这些人在那里做什么?????

无论谁是他们的负责人,都必须解雇,因为他没有指示人员按时撤离。

 

Prabhakar R

This is horrific.. is our safety measures so bad that we lose so many lives in spite of knowing there is a cyclone headed towards them!

Hope others are hanging on somehow and they are rescued.

这太可怕了…难道我们的安全措施如此不堪一击,即使知道有一场气旋正向我们袭来,我们还是失去了这么多生命?

希望其他人还活着,希望他们能获救。

 

Saturn Sputnik

ONGC & AFCON management are responsible for the loss of precious lives...

ONGC和AFCON的管理层应该为宝贵的生命损失负责…

 

Neeraj Kapoor

Jai Hind ki Sena...salute to the Naval Warriors.

印度必胜…向印度海军战士致敬。

 

Anil Choudhary

selfishness, ignorance, stupidity, over confidence — what else? Shame on the admin & HSSE team of ONGC. Safety of the employee should be 1st over business.

自私、无知、愚蠢、过度自信,还有什么?

ONGC的管理团队真可耻。员工的安全应该置于业务之上。

 

Ajit Leo

It was utter negligence of ONGC; even the go nment had rmed the nation five days ago; why did the company deploy the barge? The persons concerned should be punished.

这完全是ONGC公司的疏忽,五天前就在全国发布预警了。

这公司为什么要部署驳船?

有关人员应该受到惩罚。

 

Asit Bhowmik

Deep condolences towards the families who lost their near & dear ones. But one thing isn't clear, inspite of prior warning for so many days, why people were in the sea!

对失去亲人的家庭深表哀悼。但是有一件事还不清楚,尽管前几天发布了预警,为什么这些人还在海上!

 

Ankita

What were the coast guards doing??they should have rescued all!!!

海岸警卫队在做什么?他们应该把所有人都救出来!!

 

C S Maurya

There was sufficient tome for the companies who are responsible for these deaths to send these people to the safe place after cyclone warning should be booked for mass murder.

公司对这些人的死亡负有责任,他们有足够的时间在气旋警报发出后将这些人送到安全的地方,以大规模谋杀的罪名对该公司立案。

 

kiran R

Yes those responsible for such negigence should be strictly punished then only in future such things will not repeat.

失职的人应该受到严惩,这样以后才不会再发生这样的事情。

三泰虎原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 印度资讯 » 发现26具尸体,驳船上49人仍下落不明

()
分享到: