外文标题：The 11 fathers of Asia
The 11 fathers of Asia: 800 million modern men are descended from a handful of ancient leaders - including Genghis Khan
- Scientists from the University of Leicester traced DNA in modern men to 'founding fathers' that lived across Asia between 1300BC and 1100AD
- The geneticists traced each the eleven lineages back to their potential roots in the Middle East, India, China, Mongolia and south east Asia
- They analysed Y chromosomes from 5,000 men from 127 populations
- 16 million men are thought to be directly descended from Genghis Khan
- 1.5 million are descended from 14th Century Chinese leader Giocangga
More than 800 million men living today are descended from just eleven men, including the ruthless Mongolian leader Genghis Khan, according to new research.
How many woman he has been slept with
Ms., you are asking a very intimate question
so according to this theory, from Vietnam, 2 lineages DC12 and 14, that spread to southern China (1500bc) and Burma (2100bc)?
Check out DC11, originating from what could be Bihar/MP and spreading to Punjab and north-western Pakistan!!:cheesy: And then they say they have nothing common with Indians...
"Genes dont lie baby...."
Check out DC 3 and DC 2......
Dc2 is the proof of aryan invasion as well. This should put the rest the debate of Aryan invasion. But Indian nationalist will keep denying as this is a pride issue.
India benefitted from ancient aryan invasion and the central asian invasion. They created caste system and brought in Islam to India.
what? so you have the same ancestor as many punjabis n pashtuns (also called afghan historically ? hahahahhahha
height of obsession..
As for this paper, it is quite strange that there are so small sampling in India and China which have largest population in the world, and would make the result quite biased.