外文标题:Foxconn to suspend India operations from December 24
外文地址:http://defence.pk/threads/foxconn-to-suspend-india-operations-from-december-24.348473/


以下是讨论:
译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2014121502.html
mike2000(英国)
They will surely move to Vietnam or South east Asia who have better FDI/invesntment friendly laws as its been the case for the past years now. India/South Asia, still missing the manufacturing bus yet again
他们肯定会迁到投资环境更友好的越南或东南亚,过去几年一直是这种情况。印度乃至南亚再次错过制造业“巴士”。
Echo_419(印度)
By 2016-2017 we will have environment which will totally support manufacturing
到2016-2017年度,我们将建立对制造业完全友好的环境。
mike2000(英国)
Hopefully all these reforms will soon bear fruit for India. We will have to wait and see though
希望印度的改革能够很快结出果实。等着瞧。Echo_419(印度)
Indeed we will have to wait & see确实,拭目以待吧
conworldus
Foxconn is a labor intensive company. India's labor culture and laws are not exactly in Foxconn's favor.
富士康是劳动密集型公司。印度的劳动文化和法律不大符合富士康的口味。
Judge(印度)
We have really bad labour laws
我们的劳动法实在糟糕。
Luca1(美国)
So Foxconn does not have a bragging culture?
富士康不流行吹嘘文化?Jlaw(中国)
lol. No , Foxconn expect indians to work--and to work hard. that counter indian culture. It doesn't surprise me why China continues to attract foreign investment over democratic india.哈哈,富士康希望印度人努力工作,而这违背印度文化。中国对外资的吸引持续超过皿煮印度,这并不让我感到吃惊。
ChineseTiger1986(中国)
In fact, Vietnam also has nothing comparable to China, just look how they have burned even the German factory over an oil rig.
实际上,越南跟中国也没得比。就为了一个油井,他们连德国工厂都烧了